Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will create a custom youtube outro

I will create a custom youtube outro












About:

Want to make your videos look professional? Need more Subscribers? I'm here to help.

I will create a custom outro. Each outro will be customized as per your needs. So the more information I get from you, the better results we can get.

Examples: https://goo.gl/0fGHNJ  (copy the link and paste it into your browser)
Total 30 different styles to choose from, You can even download the source files for free.


WHAT DO YOU GET?
  • A customised youtube outro in .mp4 format at 720px resolution. 10 sec long
  • 1 free revision.

WHAT DO I NEED?
  • Company/Brand Logo/Name.
  • Youtube link
  • Website Link (if any).
  • Any specific color scheme that you want me to use.

GIG EXTRAS
  • Delivery within 48 hours.
  • Editable .ai file
  • Additional revisions.

100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
  • If you don't like the final design don't worry I will fully refund the project.

Have any questions? Do message me. I look forward working with you!

Reviews


smokescreengame:Great communication, fast results, and amazing quality.

sum992:Outstanding Experience!

alexshkreli:Def. professional and is one of my favorites on Fiverr thus far. Great stuff. 10/10

sum992:Outstanding Experience!

lefthandedgirlx:They really tried and I think they worked well. Really good to me! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment