Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will do any type of logo animation

I will do any type of logo animation












About:

Welcome to my gig 
I make Unique and Professional intro Logo videos  according to your choice for your Business.

If you need a full intro video starting with your Logo for your business, product, blog, company, website promotion or then you are at the right place.
Get intro video with 3D logo with professional touch and creativity.

For more Sample videos please inbox me 
 
What I Require

  1. Company logo 
Imoprtant:

  • Your logo should be in High Resolution
  • PNG format will be prefferd 

100% Satisfaction or Money Back Guarantee


If your order has been marked as complete before giving review and you still need any modification then let me know Please.

If you need a custom design please contact me before placing your order.

Anything else you want to discuss, just send me a message.I am here to help you instantly.


Thanks for taking time to view my profile.


Kind Regards,

Asad Malik

Reviews


skarson:He did fantastic work!

asadmalik101:Thanks a lot

deepsleepop1478:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

rhosler:Would work with again! Amazing quality product, fast turn around, and easy to talk to. Follows directions perfectly. Had no issues. Definitely recommend for animated logos and video intro/outro.

asadmalik101:Awesome! Love to work with him. Very Friendly. I wish to work with him in Future. Hope for the best


No comments:

Post a Comment