Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will create flat video intro

I will create flat video intro












About:

i will make 5 video intros for you . choose any 5 versions of the intros you want from my video and i will make the video for you, 

---message me before ordering---


Provide me:

    •    your logo or your text (transparent .PNG logo)
    •    your website or any slogan
Logo must be in PNG/PSD/ or AI/EPS  with transparent background so you can get better results.

This is NEW & PROFESSIONAL VIDEO INTRO for your WEBSITE, Youtube channel, Blog etc

Here's what I will be giving you:
  • video (1280x720px  resolution) 
  • customizable output format (.mp4 is standard)
  • music included

---message me before ordering---
i'm available most of the time


Reviews


emmajackson172:It was a great experience.

hammadshah5:all good

ordinarycharley:Absolutely wonderful to work with and made my revision immediately. I will be ordering another logo for sure!

hammadshah5:awesome thankyou

loukakurcer:Great job and very responsive. Thx!


No comments:

Post a Comment