Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will create a 3d professional intro for youtube

I will create a 3d professional intro for youtube












About:

Your intro and logo design is the first impression of your brand, it is the face of your brand and a key element in creating a great image for your business. That is why every time I produce an intro, I focus on your brand values, target audience and brand culture. 

The process: 

  1. You provide: 
    - brand details, your guidance and other important information 
    - ideas, suggestions or examples  
  2. I provide you with a draft and you can either approve or ask for changes or amendments. 
  3. Once the draft is approved by you, I deliver full intro  

I will be happy to make you high-quality, personal intros  
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Warm Regards,
Tom

Reviews


hyojoestar:Awesome seller !

tomernash:Amazing experience

hyojoestar:Amazing seller!! very fast and friendly !! would defently come back later for him and also I will recommend all that i know to him

tomernash:great guy was a pleasure to work with

grillnations:Really fast delivery! The intro video is like I expected. Friendly contact! I absolutely recommend this guy!


No comments:

Post a Comment