Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will add this video to your main video in professional way

I will add this video to your main video in professional way












About:

Fiverr Exclusive LOGO INTROS Video

 

I will create Liquid Bender animated intro vide o in a professional way. It is one for the best colorful logo introduction.


This video can be used in many ways like

 

 YouTube Channel,

 Game intros

 Short films

 Promos

 Commercial projects

 Promo sales

 and for many other purposes.....

 

 

What you will get from this gig.......

 

Sound effects and music included for free! 

HD Quality MP4 Vide0

The video will be exactly same as my profile vi deo but with your text OR logo

 

 

What I need from You --

Your logo in PSD format and The logo must be dark colour 

and Tag line below your logo 

 

FULL HD QUALITY VIDEO GUARANTEED! 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment