Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will make your logo alive

I will make your logo alive












About:

I will create a Logo Intro/Animation

Please see extras before you place the order!

I can break your logo into parts and shake it up real hot! I work from scratch, No Templates will be used in the intro whatsoever. You can either let me work my magic on your idea, or just tell me whatever you have in mind for the animation!

I can be really flexible about the animation you want, just discuss with me before order!

  • Websites
  • YouTube Channels
  • Promotional Videos
  • Public Content

How To Get Started?
Just send me your design vector file and tell me the instructions or ideas about the intro if you have any in mind. I can also work with plain .png or .jpeg files but the end result won't be as good for some logos. 

The price can vary if you need more highly detailed and/or long animation. So please contact me before you place an order!

Reviews


shikribacardi:Very goood

jrd3713:He delivered good quality work quickly!

lunarmedia:Once again a good experience with the buyer. I would love to do business with you again.

eddaniels:marketing purposes

lunarmedia:It was a genuine pleasure doing business with you, looking forward to work with you in future!


No comments:

Post a Comment