Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will uniquely animate your logo

I will uniquely animate your logo












About:

No overused templates or scripts. You will get a professionally animated intro for your logo uniquely created for you, an effective way to impress your audience.

For $5 you will receive an animated version of your logo in 848x480p on a flat background color of your choice.

You can select additional services that suit you from my Gig Extras. For extra visual elements other than your logo itself you should select the FullHD package.

> Important: If you don't have a layered file of your logo, i will also create a layered version of your good quality jpg/png file as well which will also be delivered to you as a layered ai and pdf file. Please check my Gig Extras for that and contact me beforehand. Basic gig is not possible with the non-layered version of your logo (i.e. jpeg, png, gif files) unless you order the extra.

All rendered animations will be delivered in mp4 format. If you prefer to receive in another format please let me know (mov, avi, gif, etc.)

Please contact me before you order to discuss your requests regarding your logo and/or animation. Otherwise you will be leaving the gig completely up to me :)

I look forward to work with you!

Reviews


shannoncason:So good. So quick. Thank you!

icoonh:Outstanding Experience!

ceojig:Awesome!\n

icoonh:Outstanding Experience!

lewispeck288:Great job from a very friendly and hard working guy. Thanks for the final video!


No comments:

Post a Comment