Monday, July 30, 2018

I will create animated logo and intro animations

I will create animated logo and intro animations












About:

Bring your Logo and Pictures to Life!

I will create Custom Intro Animation and Animated Logos for you. 
I will Professionally Animate your Logo.
I will work on your project on your logo according to your instructions and idea. I will give you the final until you fully satisfied.

MAIN FEATURES:

  • Resolution: 1080p
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS in every order.
  • Custom-made everything. No template. (Guaranteed!)
  • Completely free royalty background music. No copyright issues.


Simply send me your logo and your initial ideas for the animation.
If you have no ideas, you can leave it up to me, I will do it creatively. 



If you have any questions or if you want to talk before ordering feel free to message me.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING HERE
Kind Regards.

Reviews


brigittefactor:Received order quickly and as requested. Great work.

harris_2232:Really very easy to work with.

cpelliccioni:Great work. Thanks

harris_2232:it was a good experience! :D

tcimz1:very nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment