Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will do logo and intro animation

I will do logo and intro animation












About:

I can create a cool animation with your logo which is ideal for advertising and promotion of your brand!

Gig includes:

  • Custom Animation

  • Up to 4K resolution

  • Animation sound effects and/or background music*

  • Free commercial rights on all orders

  • AVI or MOV or MP4 format.

  • Logo vectorization


I need your logo in a vector format (AI, EPS, SVG etc.), if you don't have it in vector I can vectorize for an extra fee of 10$ (Please send me a message with you logo before ordering this extra).

If you have any questions about my service feel free to send me a message.

If you have something specific in mind for the animation, please send me a message first to let you know if it is something I can do, differently I can't guarantee that I can do what you had in mind

Reviews


rhuezo83:great quality work

klmgartist:great experience

ceedee:Awesome performance!

klmgartist:Great Experiences

sara100:excellent!!


No comments:

Post a Comment