Monday, July 30, 2018

I will create totally custom video intro and logo animation

I will create totally custom video intro and logo animation












About:

I will Professionally create your intro,100% custom work!!

I OFFER UNLIMITED REVISIONS IN EVERY ORDER!!!

This is my YouTube channel. Check my previous projects:  https://goo.gl/ZL2a4v

You just need to send me your logo and ideas for the intro/logo animation.
If you don't have any ideas its fine! I am here for you with all the creativity I have!

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!

Please message me if you have any questions

Before ordering please take a minute to give me a quick description of what you want, so I can be sure I can do what you need! 

I am here to help you!

Best regards
Turetener

Reviews


ironbros:Outstanding work! Not only were our expectations exceeded, but he rushed our order to get done in time for a very important meeting!! Anytime I need work done, I will only work with this seller! Best customer service I ever had on Fiverr, and he cares about getting the job done for you!!

turetener:Many thanks for your so kind review! It's my pleasure ;) I really want to work with you again! Whenever you need me, I'm around! ;)

fatihkecelioglu:It was great working with him. He was very prompt at responding, even on the weekend! He understood my needs clearly and delivered an excellent work. Would love to work again. :)

turetener:Many thanks for your so kind review! It's my pleasure. I really want to work with you again! Whenever you need my help, I'm around! ;)

rekomoreno:The seller was very helpful and Fast in delivering the files I needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment