Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will do futuristic galaxy space intro video

I will do futuristic galaxy space intro video












About:

I will do this unique Futuristic logo animation only for you.

About gig:
  • Duration : 20 seconds
  • Dimensions : Full HD (only In Medium package and Premium Package)
  • All format (Basic format mp.4)
  • Unique background music (only In Medium package and Fat Package)

You can use this fantastic animation in your:
  1. facebook cover 
  2. youtube channel
  3. website
  4. intro for your company

How to Order:
  1. Choose the package
  2. Send me your logo in .png/.psd or .ai/.eps format (transparent background)
(optional)
 Send your text or another text line
============================
Music and overlay text is only for medium and premium package.

100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED

Reviews


mentorsteven:You wouldn't be wrong choosing him to do your intro. \nIts a pleasant experience working with him. \nPatience and willing to go all miles to deliver my expectation. \nI really appreciate you. Looking forward to deal with you again

brokername:Thank you !

danieljbarron:Well done!

brokername:Thank you !

soulweaving:Absolutely love my video intro! I love the shimmering effects added to my business name, at the very end! Thank you so much! Great communication and speedy delivery. Perfect! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment