Monday, July 30, 2018

I will create 10 amazing intro animation

I will create 10 amazing intro animation












About:

HI Friends.,


Are you looking for an amazing logo animation in 24 hrs? 
You came to the right place! 


What you will get for $10? 
  • TEN Logo Intros with your logo and tagline
  • Final Output in Full HD (1920x1080) 
  • Sound Effect Included
  • Clean Animation effects 
  • Unlimited Revision

Please view my 20 logo intro samples: 

Please send me your logo,tagline or website address. 
Logo should be high quality with a transparent background (PNG,PSD, AI or EPS file format).

100% NO ISSUES WITH  VIDEOHVIE or AUDIO JUNGLE COPYRIGHT

I can provide video files in MP4,MOV, ready to be uploaded to YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, or the web. 




NOTE :  NO CUSTOM REQUESTS OR ANIMATIONS, YOU GET WHAT YOU ORDER: 
WATCH THE PREVIEW VIDEO!


ORDER NOW  !!! 

Reviews


ahmed331:Great Job, Thank you.

ahmed331:I am very happy with the result of thetechnopolise's work. He extremely timely but more importantly the quality of the result is greater than satisfactory. I will be working with thetechnopolise again soon.

viicsoft:Amazing seller. Will always recommend.

medtech702:Grate seller, happy to order from you i will order more work soon

thetechnopolise:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment