Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will make a professional and astounding animated logo

I will make a professional and astounding animated logo












About:

Need a professional and astounding 2D logo animation? I can make it for you! Whether you need it for a company, an intro, or any other commercial uses!  

I promise that I will
:
  • Follow the same drawing style and colour scheme of your original logo.
  • Pay attention to any further details specified by you (if needed) without any problems.
  • Deliver on time and listen to your feedback.
  • Answer your messages and questions as fast as possible!

Feel free to contact me before ordering this gig if you have any further questions! Also, make sure that you order the gig for what it's supposed to provide.

Reviews


mastro2k:Good communication and what I asked for.

vilmer100:Amazing experience! A pleasure to work with.

mastro2k:Delivered quickly and had great communication. Also, was able to draw exactly what I requested.

maquekenzie:Vilmer responded to my questions I had before I paid and was SUPER prompt - he got it to me in half the estimated time. The animation was perfect for what I needed it for, to boot! Wonderful to work with, I absolutely recommend him :)

buhara2854:very good quality and very friendly person to work with. Thank you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment