Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will make cool ramadan intro video

I will make cool ramadan intro video












About:

The Ramadan Kareem is here again and I can make Ramadan intro along with ramadan greetings.

You can take advantage of this event and advertise your brand to your client.

I will make you an awesome Ramadan Kareem video intro and greetings which will not only draw your clients closer, it will also give room for more businesses and relationship from others.

What will you get:

  1. Full HD 1080p Video
  2. Awesome Background Music
  3. Fast delivering with 100% Satisfaction
  • Basic: will include one version with your logo and slogan (if applicable)
  • Premium: will include one version + your message OR Hadith
    Professional: 
    will include 2 version (1 in start and 1 in end) + your message OR Hadith

Contact me for custom orders and questions (if any)

Note: 
  • You can send me music to use OR I'll use suitable music!
  • First four versions: https://www.fiverr.com/atlas_tech/make-ramadan-intro-video

Reviews


madraym:Atlas is great :)

atlas_tech:Nice Buyer!

almousawi:Great work super fast.

atlas_tech:nice buyer!

hassanmuneer:Excellent


No comments:

Post a Comment