Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will be excited to work with you!

I will be excited to work with you!












About:

Looking for Amazing Animation Video Intro and Outro?


YOU CAN CHOOSE:
DEMO HERE FOR ALL 20Amazing INTRO EXAMPLE :

https://youtu.be/Tg_RmiGroLY


My Professional Logo Animation Video Is Perfect For a Youtube Channel, Any Movie, Short Film, Game, Teaser,Marketing campaigns, Event , Presentation for a project website or business, Branding, Special events, Product advertising, Commercial projectsand more.Get an Animation Videowith your titles or logo.

  • What you recieve for $5:
  1. THREE video
  2. Full HD (1920x1080) Video
  3. each 10 Seconds Long
  4. Your choice of Words, Message Or LOGO to be used in the Intro
  5. Mp4, AVI Format
  6. High Quality Audio Included
  7. Gig will be delivered in a days
  8. Quality service

TO GET YOUR INTRO:

  • select from demo link are given
  • Order The Gig
  • tell me intro number (name)
  • Provide me TEXT OR LOGO (PNG, PSD)
  • Click Order
  • Wait a few hours
  • Receive your new animation


★If you have any question, feel free to send me message★

Reviews


dougaguillard:Thank you for everything

kalhans:thank you, come again

philipcalvert:Perfect in every respect. Delivered EXACTLY what I needed. Thank you

kalhans:Really understanding client, Thanks a million, I appreciate your feedback! I look forward to working with you more! Thanks again

andreashenkel:great job


No comments:

Post a Comment