Monday, July 30, 2018

I will create 3 corporate video intro logo animation

I will create 3 corporate video intro logo animation












About:

Get these corporate Intros for your business.
The perfect intro Animation for your business, YouTube channel, Game intros and so on…
Here is what you'll receive.
★ Create 3 Intro Video Animation of your LOGO or TEXT.
★ HD Resolution (1280 x 720p)
★ Final output format (.mp4 is Standard)
★ Same Animations (Watch the Preview video)
★ Sound Included
★ Superb Pixels amp; Colors
★ 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
HOW TO ORDER: Provide me your LOGO OR TEXT Tell me your Tagline, Slogan or Web Address! I’ll also add any Tag Line, Slogan or Website you would like for No-Extra charge! Your logo should be High Resolution on a Transparent Background in either PNG/PSD/Ai/EPS/PDF Format. If you have any question, please contact me. Please check all my intro gigs.

Thank you!

Reviews


akshigupta:Ecelent work

sanjithd:Thank you for your business.

redzonewireless:Outstanding work! I've worked with him in the past \u0026 would do so again. Highly recommend

sanjithd:Thank you for your business.

jianzheng:fast and efficient. easy to work with


No comments:

Post a Comment