Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will make 5 amazing video intro logo animation

I will make 5 amazing video intro logo animation












About:

More than 20 intro to choose from! 

Demo of all 20 intros: 
https://goo.gl/gCrZ2W

Here's what you'll get for $5:
★ 5 Video Animation with your Logo (1 gig per logo)
★ HD QUALITY intro (1280x720)
★ Sound Included with intro
★ Superb Pixel and Colors
✔ 100% NO AUDIOJUNGLE-sound OR VIDEOHIVE-templates 


Video will be YouTube, Vimeo Ready, Facebook and more!

Your Logo must be High Quality and Transparent in either PNG, PSD, AI or EPS format.

What are you waiting for! Order your professional intro now! 

With every order, you will receive a special gift logo animation from me ;-) 

Reviews


ginamarieharris:This seller made sure I was happy with what was produced even before he sold it!\n\n

bosanac76:Thanks! Very glad you are happy with the output

dwilliams7:Srller was a powerhouse to work with. He overdelivered on value, quality and speed. I love how my videos turned out! He responded very quickly to my requested revisions \u0026 even threw in a few freebies. I HIGHLY recommend him for your video into needs.

bosanac76:Thanks a lot! Glad you are happy with the videos :)

shadzz1:Great seller! thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment