Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will create 10 amazing video intro logo animation

I will create 10 amazing video intro logo animation












About:

    WELCOME TO MY STORE  

If you are looking for a Professional to create a wonderful and eye-catching intro video animation for your company? You are at the right place. Stop searching. I have more than 4 years Experience.

Contact me for samples

VISIT OUR PORTFOLIO
YOUTUBE.COM/Pruthvirajvaru 


Here's what you'll get for $5-

  1. 5 Logo Video Animation
  2. Free 24 hours Delivery
  3. Final output in HD QUALITY
  4. Sound effects Included
  5. Superb Pixel and Colors
  6. Custom Colors Matching your logo

Why do you order this gig from me?
  • 100% Positive Rating
  • Fast & Friendly Customer Service
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed 
  • Quick Response
  • 100% Refund if you will not satisfied

How to Order:
  • Send me your logo or company name
  • I'll also add  Tag Line, Slogan or Web Address you would like for no extra charge!

NOTE:
I AM NOT WORKING FOR CUSTOM ANIMATION WORK. I AM WORKING WITH READY MATE TEMPLATES WITH OWN CUSTOMIZATIONS AND I WILL CREATE YOUR WORK EXACTLY SHOWN IN MY PORTFOLIO SAMPLES.

VISIT OUR PORTFOLIO:
YOUTUBE.COM/Pruthvirajvaru 


If you have any Question in your mind. Feel Free to ask me. I'll be happy to help you.

ORDER NOW

Reviews


bigmoney100:exactly as shown.

pruthviraj_varu:Buyer is asking me for Custom work but i am not offering Custom work. my gig is already described i am not working with custom work. :( Sorry For that.

oscarsanr:very good

pruthviraj_varu:Thank You Sir :)

davidmonteverde:yes very happy and pleased with the high quality work and super fast delivery.


No comments:

Post a Comment