Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will box and delivery 3d animation logo intro

I will box and delivery 3d animation logo intro












About:

CREATE 3d animated delivery boy logo intro.

Wanna logo animation with sound, just for $10???

So this the place that your company logo, brand name, text title, symbols become live..!

What you get for $10,
>Full Logo Animation with sound track in full HD 1080p
>Can change the sound track.(if you provide)

Extra in Gig.
>more than 1 revision just in extra dollar 5.

where you can used
- Very useful for  YouTube Channel,
- Game intros,
- Teasers,
- Short films,
- Promos,
- Marketing campaigns,
- Event promotion,
- Presentation for a project website or business,
- Branding,

You can contact me anytime about anything. I will reply within 24 hours.
I’m open for suggestions for creative ideas.

So what are you waiting for.....
EXPRESS DELIVERY ??? in 24 hours

Thank you for watching my gig.
Let’s start an amazing act.

Reviews


athilamendes:Great. perfect

crazyediting:Very happy to work with him. :)

jaycho368:Very quick turnaround time and it came out great!\nThank you

crazyediting:very co-operative and easy to work with.wish to work again.

servfox:WOW! The finished product is AMAZING! The quality is second to none. The seller worked with me through a small issue to make sure the final version was perfect. I highly recommend this seller.


No comments:

Post a Comment