Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will create logo intro animation video

I will create logo intro animation video












About:

Check out my profile page for many different logo animation video intro.


I will animate Your Logo! Choose the Premium package for total 10 high quality animated Intros from my profile page!

Final output in FULL HD (1920 x 1080)

Final output format in .mp4, Duration 10 seconds, file size approx 6 mb.

What do you have to provide for the Logo Animation Video Intro? 

  •  Just send me your Logo, or your Website or any Slogan

Ideal for YouTube Channel, Teasers, Promos, Marketing campaigns, Event promotion, Product advertising, Commercial projects, Promo sales and etc.

Please note:

-Your Logo should be in .png format with transparency for better result

-No custom Logo Animation Intro Video different than the ones which are presented

Fast Delivery & Excellent Customer Service Guaranteed

Looking forward to work with you!

Reviews


rickymathieson:Fast and perfect as always. Thanks.

sstefanovska:Thank You

rickymathieson:Fast and professional. Looks fantastic. Thanks for an ace job. I'll be back. :)

sstefanovska:Thank You

paullepa:Work\ngood


No comments:

Post a Comment