Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will join this video to your main video.

I will join this video to your main video.












About:

Fiverr Winding Particles Logo Reveal INTRODUCTION Video

 

This video can be used in many ways TO PRO MOTE YOUR PRODUCT

 

 YouTube Channel,

 Game intros

 Short films

 Promos

 Marketing campaigns

 Event promotion

 Presentation for a project website or business,

 Branding

 Special events

 Product advertising

 Commercial projects

 Promo sales

 and for many other purposes.....

 

 

What you will get from this gig

 

Sound effects and music included for free! 

HD Quality MP4 Vide0

The video will be exactly same as my profile vi deo but with your text OR logo

 

 

What I need from You 

Your logo in PSD format or JPG image or just give me text for logo 

Tagline below your logo 

 

FULL HD QUALITY VIDEO GUARANTEED! 


Fantastic Fiverr Exclusive logo introduction video designs

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment