Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will create a grunge logo intro video

I will create a grunge logo intro video












About:

I will Design An Awesome Logo Intro video Exactly Like This One. With same length, speed, and music.

What I Need From You:

  •     Logo image or Text
  •     Your website url - (if available)


Looking for something different?
Check out my other video intros on my profile
http://www.fiverr.com/rorievfx

Reviews


bomortensen785:It is perfect, outstanding work THX

noelbarnes:Project was delivered on time! Thank you

kenlangston:Super fast delivery and I got exactly what I wanted!

michaelorviss:Good template, and exactly what we wanted. 10/10

alexschneyer:Great service and high quality. Communication was very good and fast. Definitely recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment