Monday, July 30, 2018

I will create amazing youtube intro or outro

I will create amazing youtube intro or outro












About:

LOOKING FOR TRENDY AND AMAZING INTRO, OUTRO FOR YOUTUBE?


YOU CHOOSE THE RIGHT GIG AND 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED.

I'M CAPABLE OF DESIGNING CUSTOM INTROS/ OUTROS, TRAILERS & ETC FOR ANY TYPE OF INDUSTRY.


I have 8+ years experience in motion graphics industry.

Here is what you get:
★ I will create custom trendy & amazing intro, outro for youtube.
★ Will use your Logo, titles and Image/ videos. (Please make sure you check the packages before you order)
★ Final output in HD QUALITY (1920x1080)
★ Superb Pixel and Colors

* MY SHOWREEL IS ATTACHED AS THE VIDEO WITH MY PREVIOUS DESIGNS..

How to Order :
Just send me your Logo, Tag line, Slogan or Web Address, titles, videos/ images with clear instructions (mentioning that you need an intro or logo reveal) after ordering the gig.

Your Logo Should be in High Quality on a Transparent Background (either PNG, PSD, AI or EPS format).

Contact me for custom designs.

Thank you :)

Reviews


antoinetucker:The seller worked fast and I couldn’t of asked for more

chatolabrega:so far the best guy i have met on fiverr , very professional and talented guy ... will recommend him to anyone !

anthonytrice234:Easy going. Quick to reply. As well as Quick revisions . Thank You! Keep it Up!

austinhiphopper:I was hesitant at first, with all of the other video promoters out there, but I took a chance on this guy. I didn't exactly need a youtube introduction, but a small promotion video, and honestly this was the best choice I could have made! We required one small revision but everything was done quickly and efficiently. This seller is good!

randrvfx:Thank you for your review !!! Really appreciate it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment