Monday, July 30, 2018

I will create 15 pro logo animation intro outro video

I will create 15 pro logo animation intro outro video












About:

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO SEND ME YOUR LOGO AND CHOOSE YOUR BEST ANIMATIONS FROM HERE: https://youtu.be/FII2RizzbRk 

3,10,15 amazing intro\outro or even live action logo animation design
I will create for you a logo animation by your request and I can promise that I won't rest until you will be satisfy.

I'm using the top softwares to get the best of the best quality for my customers!!


So with your purchase you will get:

  • 3,10,15  videos depend on your package
  • full HD(1080p) video
  • Music included
  • mp4 format (I will provide other formats on your  request)
  • you can use it for commercial use
  • 100% satisfaction guarantee
  • Average video duration 5-15 sec

Where you can advertise yourself and what are the uses? 

  • YouTube Intros
  • Corporate Intros / Outros
  • Websites (.gif / mp4)
  • Commercials
  • Motion Films
  • Social Media

I don't offer any Custom Animation

 ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO SEND ME YOUR LOGO ,PHOTO OR TEXT AND I WILL DO THE REST!
ORDER NOW 

TAGS: Full HD high resolution business logo design animated logo animation custom design fast delivery professional intro outro alpha live action overlay social media

Reviews


csrealty:The Seller was very pleasant to deal with and very responsive. Any changes requested were accommodated. The end product will suit my immediate needs. Thank you!

dorhamal:Thank you :)

misspvk:Dorhamal was very good in guiding through the process. He also replied in a timely manner which allowed me to better communicate with him. He is friendly and very helpful. I would recommend that you are clear in your instructions to Dorhamal so as to avoid any confusion. I loved his delivery!

gomitch2:Everything was great! I will use them immediately!

dorhamal:thank you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment