Saturday, April 25, 2020

Animate Your 2D Logo











About:

Hello There, 



I Will Do A Logo Animation 



The Normal Price Is (15$) For Simple Animation Logo 



The Medaim Price Is (25$) Add I Will Add Background Sound (Not Music Sound I Will Make Sure It Won't Be Copyrighted 



The Custom Price (30$-45$) And Every Thing Included Like ( Sound Effect - 4k Resolution ( If The Logo On 4k) - And More, 



What I Need For Starting Animating Your Logo;-



  • 1 - The Logo 
  • Animation Time Like 30sec Logo Animation ( 40 sec Max )
  • The Logo Animation Vibe 
  • Or You Can Contact Me And Explain What You Want 


Reviews


:

Couldn't have been easier!

:

Ver Quick and Listened to my Needs. Made Adjustments to Things Without Hesitation!!! Work was Completed Early!!! Will use Him again For Future projects Mos Definate!!!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment