Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Create A Custom Intro And Logo Animation











About:

I am a motion graphics professional.



I graduated from Animation Bootcamp by the world-famous School of Motion. Highly recognized Motion Graphic Artists were mentoring our studies. Additionally, I learned from Crossfeyer's Motion Graphics Design Academy. On top of that, I graduated from Viral Marketing: 7 Secrets to Promote Any Product by Jon Youshaei, Marketing Manager at YouTube.


Features



 ✔ Custom, unique (= handcrafted) logo and intro animation

 ✔ Graphics and Animation are done 100% by me without templates

 ✔ Full HD 1080px (Standard & Premium)

 ✔ Music and Sound Effects (Standard & Premium)

 ✔ Custom Color Palette

 ✔ Add your Slogan and Website if needed

 ✔ For use on your Website, Youtube, Instagram, Facebook ...



Portfolio on Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/album/5183726



The animation will be crafted exclusively for you with ❤ in Europe.



If you want a professional, creative motion graphics artist forging your animation, then look no further and drop me a message.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very professional communicator, committed to great results. Tom communicates best practice in animation, yet not only was he open to my requirements, which deviated from best practice animation, he found a painless way to make it work. Greatly appreciated. A pleasure to work with. A big thank you.

Seller's Response:

Thank you, I appreciate your kind feedback.

Seller's Response:

Thomas has delivered excellent quality worth five times the price I paid! I ordered several videos from different sellers. Thomas was the best. Outstanding!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! :-)

Seller's Response:

Thomas is absolutely professional. Best communication, fast delivery and stunning work! We are sure about future common projects!




No comments:

Post a Comment