Monday, April 27, 2020

Create 3D Logo Intro Animation











About:

Hi,

If you tired of watching same design/animations again and again on Fiverr or even whole internet,

Then don't worry I have covered your back. I provide this 3D logo animation which I don't think you have probably seen anywhere ever before.



You can use it anywhere you want, even for commercial use too. You have full rights!

Don't have a logo? No problem! Just give me any title and I will do the rest.



Video Details: 

  1. Resolution: 1080P

  2. Duration:     13-15 Seconds
  3. Framerate:  30 FPS
  4. Format:       MP4 (Want any other? Then inbox me)
  5. Music and Sound included



How to get started:

  • Just send me your logo in transparent and in PNG, PSD, AI or EPS format

  • Select any 1 color which you want for your logo (only for Starter Package)

  • Tagline/URL (Optional)


Side Notes:

  • If you don't have the logo in transparent or have JPG/JPEG file, then I will make it transparent for you if you purchase "JPG to PNG" gig extra.
  • You will get your logo in original colors only if you buy "Starter" and "Blaster package."
  • Want some specific customizations? Then just inbox me before order.

Reviews


:

Everything is perfect thx for your work

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment