Monday, April 27, 2020

Create Glitch Intro Videos











About:

MOST WELCOME!

I will create a Glitch Intro videos for you...

 

  • Extra fast delivery AVAILABLE
  • Unlimited revisions until fully satisfied
  • Custom colors
  • Superb colors and pixels
  • Sounds included
  • 100% satisfaction or full refund
  • Friendly service


Just supply me with your logo (transparent .PNG ones work best) and I'll add awesome HIGH DEFINITION glitch effects to it!



THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Love it bro I would definitely like ppl kno about you.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much 🙂

Seller's Response:

Fantastic work! Quick communication and made edits to get me exactly what I want all at a very fair price. Highly recommend!

Seller's Response:

Thanks a bunch, I really enjoyed working on the project & I'm glad I could help!

Seller's Response:

Amazing service! Getting a custom glitch intro within 4 hours. Just wow. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment