Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Create 3D Chrome Video From Logo Or Text











About:

I will create 3D Chrome Logo or Text Reveal for you.  Audio track is included.

Create your Professional Logo Intro for your website, blog, video channel or any production.



Watch sample in HQ:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZswa67KR-I



You'll get for $5:

  • Video output 1280px * 720px (HD) (For 1920px * 1080px FULL HD, please purchase "Standard" or "Premium" Gig)
  • 10 seconds long (To extend the video length, please check Gig extras)
  • MP4 format (H.264)
  • Audio is included
  • 3 versions are available. You can ask one version among it.


If you need any custom color for logo and background you can request it. It is Free!

I need:
  1. Your Logo (PNG format file with transparent background / AI, ESP) or Any Short Text.
  2. Your website/slogan/tagline.


If you don't have your logo in correct format, don't worry. You can order my Gig Extras and I'll make it for you.




Reviews


:

Was one of the best I have worked with. Definitely a fantastic communicator that aims to get your order right. We will have other projects completed again.

:

Seller was fast and responsive. He took all of my requests and made the perfect video on the first try.

:

Sasindu is diligent and ensures you get what you want. He was professional and had no problems making changes to what I wanted. Recommend him highly and will use again!

:

Work was performed overnight and excellent as always

:

Easy. Quick. Simple. Very nice work. What else can I say! Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment