Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Make Graffiti Animation Of Your Logo











About:

I will animate your logo/icon as a graffiti on wall.







You can use this animation where you want. 



  • Company events 
  • Social Media 
  • Youtube Intro 
  • Website 
  • Films and more


Before placing an order you need to have your logo file. 

Please provide your logo in any of the following formats:



  • .png
  • .psd
  • .ai
And tagline



The selected animation will be updated to incorporate your logo. 



I Don't Offer Custom Intros And Project Files (.ae Files) In This Gig

you will get the same animation you choose with your logo.



If you have further questions just send me a message, I will quickly reply to it.



Note: Message me before placing your order.

Reviews


:

This service was quick and professional. We will most definitely recommend this to our associates in the Music Industry. And hope to use them again soon. Cheers, SDJ

:

Great work! Had my delivery within a few hours! Very happy with this

:

look the result. excellent service throughout. will definitely use again for future results.

:

EXCELLENT!

:

příjemné opravdu




No comments:

Post a Comment