Monday, April 27, 2020

Create A Customized Logo Animation Intro











About:

I will create a customized, animated logo or sting for your business. Animated logos are a great way to promote brand awareness and recognition.  



Included in my Animation Gig is: 


1 Animated logo - style of your choice
Music and sound effects perfectly synced to your intro - I have music clips chosen for each animation
Delivered in HD mp4 format (up to 1080p) 
Custom text overlay
Premium package includes your own custom music clip if you prefer something different


Decide which style is appropriate for your business and brand: fun, simple reveal, dramatic or cinematic 2D, and let me know the type of animation you would like me to create.



You can see samples of my work on youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/ThevirtualproBlogspot. 



Send me your logo and any text you would like to include and I will deliver your logo in 1 day. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was by far the best experience I have had on FIVERR! She was on it and very easy to work with!!

:

Thanks so much, and good luck with your course!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment