Monday, April 27, 2020

Design And Animate Your Logo According To Your Needs











About:

I will Animate your Logo, 100% CUSTOM ANIMATION, No template!



► How to get started: 1) Simply send me your logo (layered vector .EPS or .AI)

If you don't have one, I can redraw your PNG or JPG in vector format for extra cost.



2) And send me your initial ideas for the animation.

If you have no ideas, you can leave it up to me, I'm very creative.

If you don't have a logo that fits the requirements, contact me and I will help you with this. 



It's always nice to contact me before ordering.. This way I can ensure that I can work with your logo. 



My timezone is GMT+7. I might be sleeping when you get in touch but feel free to leave a message and I'll getback ASAP!



*All animations are delivered in .MOV or MP4 Formats.

I do not provide:

  • Logo design
  • 3D animation, SVG animation, HTML/CSS animation

Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

will order more

:

The end product was great just had some communication problems which slowed down the process , apart from that the product was well received

:

The reason for this review The buyer was asking me to create an illegal offer and free design

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment