Thursday, April 30, 2020

A Fabulous Custom Logo Animation











About:

Unique & Extra-ordinary Animations at Reasonable Price



I will introduce your brand logo concept and your aims in custom logo animation with the help of your brand logo. After a couple of seconds, I will complete animation in a unique and attractive way.



Custom logo animation is a best and effective way to convey your message with your targeted audience



My all animations are genuine and I do not use ready-made templates.



You can use these animations for your:



  • Youtube Intro.
  • Intro & Outro Animation
  • Brand Awareness
  • Promotion 
  • Website / Blog


Q: What I need to start working on?

A: I need your 
logo in vector, eps, ai or layered PSD file.

     Drop your logo with your idea of animation. If you have no idea don't worry I will make it creative according to my idea.



Main Features in every package:

  • Overlay Text
  • Free Revision
  • Original Custom Logo Animation
  • Better understanding


Let's do something amazing...

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Solid work

Seller's Response:

Easy to work and followed the directions

Seller's Response:

Great experience 🙂

Seller's Response:

Amazing experience

:

Nice person 🙂




No comments:

Post a Comment