Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Make A Fully Custom Animated Logo











About:

PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER SO I CAN CONFIRM IF I CAN DO IT!!!



Hi, I can create a fully custom animation with your logo. I don't use any templates.



I can animate:



  • Logo
  • Intro/Outro
  • Banner
  • Poster


Will add sound effects or music as per your choice.



Send me a message for any other information.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was my first Fiverr order experience which aabrar007 kindly walked me through, making the process so easy for a newbie. Additionally, his creativity, talent and understanding of my vision resulted in the perfect animated logo for my project. I found aabrar007 through two personal recommendations, and without hesitation, I will contact him again for my upcoming projects.

Seller's Response:

thank you so much... :)

Seller's Response:

Aabrar is amazing! He took my idea and made an excellent animation, so well done I wanted to have him add music. He did that very well too, very happy with his work. No revisions needed. Thanks Aabrar!

Seller's Response:

Anytime and thank you so much... :)

Seller's Response:

Great response time!




No comments:

Post a Comment