Monday, April 27, 2020

Create This Amazing Winter Logo Intro











About:

This Logo Intro is ideal for YouTube, Social networks, website or even Tv. 

What you will get:
  • Stunning Logo Intro 

  • HD 720 (1280x720) or HD 1080 (1920x1080) video quality.
  • Music is also included, but you can change it with your own.


Regular gig  will be delivered in 720p. MP4 format.



Optional I can add more text, deliver your video in Full HD format or make some custom modifications/colors.



Just send me you logo and tag line or URL.



For best result, you have to send me your logo with transparent background, or, optional I can remove the background from your logo (ask me first).



Delivery time for regular gig is 3 days, but you can checkout gig extra for 24 hours delivery!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

U rock super fast

:

Serios, fast and professional. Thank you.

:

Perfect. Thanks.

:

Thank you!

:

Always timely




No comments:

Post a Comment