Wednesday, April 29, 2020

3D Elegant Stylish Earth Spin Logo Text Reveal Video Intro











About:

CHECK OUT MY OTHER LOGO INTRO VIDEOS!!!

Get a PROFESSIONAL LOGO VIDEO INTRO for your WEBSITE, CHANNEL, VLOG, BLOG or PRODUCTION. 

check my Gig Extras, i will do three more different type intros for $10Limited Time ONLY !

Im the only licensed person to sell this in Fiverr, If someone else is selling this in Fiverr please let me know,


This stunning video intro will instantly increase the production value of your videos! Simply provide me your logo and text.



  • Sound effects and music included for free!
  • I will add your music for  FREE.


check my Gig Extras and my other Gigs!





Features:

  • Audio Included
  • i will add your audio FREE
  • 1280x720 HD Quality .mp4 format
  • Any Tagline


Logo formats: png, psd, ai, eps



If you don't have a logo, we can use text.



so order now! Check out my other gig video logo openers!





Thank You!



tags:



black, white, black&white, simple, elegant, modern, video, planet, earth, globe, map, spin, easy, elegant, stylish, black and white, business, corporate, company, ident, promo, opener, text, texts, title, titles, slogan, tagline, earth, spin, planet, globe, commercial, tv, television, video, hd, 3d, clean, flat, design, motion, intro, simple, new, business, corporate, hd, modern, minimal, 3D



Reviews


:

Thanks for the great work. Just what I wanted.

:

I love this logo animation. The turnaround was very fast, and when I asked for a small font change, I had the updated file in 10 minutes. I'm very happy with the process and product I received!

:

The gig required a revision which was done promptly.

:

Quick, easy and good quality

:

Easy and quick




No comments:

Post a Comment