Monday, April 27, 2020

Create Clean And Simplicity Logo Animation











About:

Hey, Welcome to my Gigs



I WILL CREATE CLEAN AND SIMPLICITY LOGO ANIMATION



USING :

★ Adobe After Effect CC 2018. 

★ Adobe Illustrator CC 2018.

★ Adobe Premier Pro CC 2018.



Here's what you'll get for :



★ Final output in  720p or 1080p 29.9 fps.
★ Great Pixel And Color.
★ Custom Text.
★ Custom-made everything. No template.
★ Completely free royalty background music. No copyright issues.


Video will be YouTube, Blog Ready, Facebook and More!



How to Order:
Just send me your Logo

Or Example Videos You Wanna It.
I'll also add Tag Line, Slogan or Web Address you would.
Enjoy and Feel Free to contact Me.



Like my gig?

Definitely click the heart button on the right section to add it into your favourite list for future use!



  • My timezone is GMT+7. I might be sleeping when you get in touch but feel free to leave a message and I'll getback ASAP!
  • NOTE 1 : Please do not purchase full HD extra on Gold package (it's included already). 
  • NOTE 2 : Please I Served Unlimited Revision but only for Minor Change.
  • Check my previous work here goo.gl/FrFzmL

Reviews


:

I've worked with this artist/seller before. His work is always superb. Excellent. Thank you.

:

Exactly what i needed!

:

Easy to work, and make a grat video.

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Took 4 attempts to create animation, because he was not reading instructions clearly or not understanding them at all. Even the final result still was not fully what I've asked for, but I got tired of asking for changes so just accepted it and will have to find another designer to animate my logo the way I need it.




No comments:

Post a Comment