Monday, July 30, 2018

I will create metallic 3d logo animation and intro video

I will create metallic 3d logo animation and intro video












About:

Why settle for dull, old fashined and boring intro? Bring life into your logo.
I will make this High Quality animated 3d intro (3d Logo animation), with quality sound effects on your Logo!  

Clean, Elegant, Unique and Professionally Animated!!


You just need to provide your logo in .png, .eps or .ai files or any high contrast image of logo and I will make a 3d intro out of it.

Message me if you need any type of clarification regarding this Project.

Your satisfaction is guaranteed here!

Reviews


paragonfr33dom:Not only will I always come back to my dude. SHAHIDRAJOURI I would most certainly recommend to anyone who want quality work in a timely manner.

kolabooks:Good and reliable seller... Very reasonable and considerate.

shahidrajouri:Thank you so much for your valuable feedback

marcus30005:Great job!

shahidrajouri:Thank you so much for your feedback and TIP


No comments:

Post a Comment