Monday, July 30, 2018

I will create a unique custom logo animation

I will create a unique custom logo animation












About:

In a world of templated design, you need a custom animation to stand out from the rest. I will create that unique custom animation (3D/2D), which will set you apart from that competition and make you stand out. I don't use any templates, all my animations are 100% template free.

Over 8 years of experience in Motion Graphics, I will create that unique custom animation for your brand which it deserves. 

What will you get?
1. A completely unique 3D/2D animation
2. Custom colors
3. Commercial Use
4. Background music
5. Sound effects
6. 1080 or 720p resolution

Why do you need a custom animation?
1. To promote your brand
2. To raise brand awareness
3. To clearly explain your brand

What I need from you?
1. Your logo/artwork (AI/EPS/Layered PSD)
2. Tagline/Website (optional)
3. Any reference/additional information (optional)


Please contact me before placing your order so I can get a better view of your brand and create the best unique custom animation for it. If you have any other questions, please message me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

price is negotiable


I am looking forward to work with you.


Regards,
Paul.





Reviews


braxter114:As described

pixellpaul:Great project , greater client

psvdoo:Great work!

pixellpaul:Great Experience

psvdoo:Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment