Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will create an amazing youtube intro for you

I will create an amazing youtube intro for you












About:

Why choose me?

- I love video editing and will make the best intro that suits your needs.
- I have top quality editing software that allows for amazing quality 

Please feel free to contact me before you order so I can assist your package decision.

I will provide 

- An into video 
- Support 
- Ideas for your video 

Send me any files you want to include and I will cut them together in the way you describe it to me.
Please make sure all images are jpeg, or png. and all videos are mp4 files.

Reviews


candid_nyc:she communicated ideas that were close if not spot on to what we intended.

melissaherb:I bought this gig so I can have an intro for my YouTube videos. Seller was easy to work with and so nice. Would definitely work with seller again.

briedits:Outstanding Experience!

williambrown199:She’s very creative and made exactly what I wanted !!! I’ll come to her again for sure !!

legacyanu:Everything about Bri is super. Her communication is only matched by artistic talent and attention to detail. I will definitely be a repeat client and would recommend her to anyone in need of a savvy, to the letter editor.


No comments:

Post a Comment