Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will do custom video intro

I will do custom video intro












About:

★★★ Bring Your Logo To Life! ★★★

I will Professionally Animate your Logo, 100% UNIQUE CUSTOM WORK, No template!

Take your videos and business to the next level!
Custom animation is the way to go to stand out from your competitors and to boost your business, every logo design is unique that's why you need a unique intro or outro that suit your logo! No boring and overused templates that everyone uses 100% UNIQUE CUSTOM Work!

How to get started: 
Simply send me your logo and your initial ideas for the animation.
If you have no ideas, you can leave it up to me, I'm very creative. 

★★★ 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed ★★★

Let's do this!

If you have any question or if you want to talk before ordering feel free to message me.

Reviews


chriskoos218:This was absolutely incredibly well-done work. I am thrilled with the final product! Thank you so much :)

lisavideointro:Thank you very much for your positive feedback, cheers! :-)

gregangermaier:Overall great experience!

lisavideointro:Great experience as well, thank you!

rayasante:Great and pleasant experience with this seller. Quick response times and on point. Will definitely be sending this seller more business.


No comments:

Post a Comment