Monday, July 30, 2018

I will do this gold logo intro animation video

I will do this gold logo intro animation video












About:

Check this link of my profile page on Fiverr for more different intros:

fiverr.com/vp_design

I will animate Your Logo! Choose thePremiumpackagefor total 3 high quality animated Intros!


Final output 3 packages:FULL HD (1920 x 1080) or 4K (3840 x 2160).


Final output format in .mp4, Duration 12 seconds,file size approx 8 mb.


What do you have to provide for the video intro?

· Just send me your Logo,or your Website or any Slogan


Ideal for
YouTube Channel,Teasers, Promos, Marketing campaigns, Event promotion, Product advertising, Commercial projects, Promo sales and etc.

Please note:

-Your Logo should be in .png format with transparency for better result

-No custom Intros different than the ones which are presented

Fast Delivery amp; Excellent Customer Service Guaranteed

Reviews


thugette69:Fantastic job! Defintely ordering again

vp_design:Thanks and have a great day

apanhamish:Very good delivery time,clear communication and a great result - will be back \nHamish Australia

vp_design:Thanks and have a great day

kwajgirl:Seller was amazingly quick and provided exactly what I wanted. I couldn't have asked for a better gig to be completed. Thanks!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment