Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will make animated logo loader for your website

I will make animated logo loader for your website












About:

I will make animated loader LOGO for your website.
www.vimeo.com/202005504

Its in Gif format and will be placed on starting of website. when ever website is loading this animation will play and give your viewers a great look.
#animatedgif #websitepreloader #websiteloader #webloader #animatedlogo #logoloader 

Reviews


visionestimting:Great seller. Great communication throughout the order.

overallcreative:great

aaroncaplan:The seller exceeded my expectations. She followed directions perfectly and I'm thrilled with the end result. No revisions needed. Highly recommend this seller.

overallcreative:thank you sir...will love to work with you in future

holy_father:It was. Ok. Part of it was my fault.


No comments:

Post a Comment