Monday, July 30, 2018

I will produce animated logo reveal

I will produce animated logo reveal












About:

I will edit, produce and render professional logo reveal. I will compile the logo reveal or use stock royalty free templates, the price is similar and negotiable. All the rights on the videos I produce are given to the customer, so they can be used for any purpose you need. Contact me for any info , or more samples if you need. Thanks

Reviews


moreleads4mlm2:Got exactly what I wanted with what little information I provided and under the time limit. Great job!

inexor:Great seller, i am glad he chose me. Thanks

sbratakonda:Very professional, stuck to timelines and delivered what expected.

inexor:great personality, great professional person

okteam:i love it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment