Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will give you the intro in 1080p resolution and the text can be in any font you provide.

I will give you the intro in 1080p resolution and the text can be in any font you provide.












About:

I'll give you the intro in 1280x720 HD or 1920x800 Full HD Resolution depending on the package you select. This is the most authentic looking version on Fiverr, compare it yourself. Please read and choose everything carefully or message me for clarification before ordering. Delivery is usually done under 24 hours.

Specify the format you want the video file to be in to me after ordering or it will be .MP4 by default. 

Strictly adhere to the title character limits below:

Title 1: Max 8 Characters
Title 2: Max 12 Characters

Title 3: Max 12 Characters


BONUS: Hollywood Title:  It can be replaced for anyone who buys the 'Premium' package or a gig extra (+$5). There isn't any character limit but the title length should still be reasonable. It will be "HOLLYWOOD" by default.

You can decide to choose only two titles as per your requirement.


No Logo/Image.

CAUTION!!
Please adhere to the word limits for the titles. Deliberate deviation from the characters will lead to the production of an intro of inferior quality. You may have to buy an 'Additional Revision' if you run out your defaults. 

Reviews


jonasdanisch:Movie for graduation

anantmantri:Thanks for the feedback!

tnsuperman81:Awesome! Love the work and will use again for sure

anantmantri:Thanks for another order. I will be glad to serve you next time again!

chalkhorse:Oh my gosh...this seller is AWESOME!!!! She delivered EXACTLY what I wanted! My only hope is that she can offer even more video services for business logos bc her work is terrific!!


No comments:

Post a Comment