Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will do quick 3d intro video

I will do quick 3d intro video












About:

✪ ✪ ✪3D LOGO ANIMATIONS ✪ ✪ ✪ 

Basic package:5$

  • I will do 1 video that you will choose in HD (720p) 
  • If you want 1 Full HD video, order GIG EXTRA: Full HD (1080p) for only 5$
Please send me the number of video that you liked or I will do it by default.

Medium package:

  • I will do 2 videos in Full HD (1080p) 
  • Best quality 
  • Custom color
  • Original music
Please send me the numbers of videos that you liked or I will do them by default.

Premium package:

  • I will do 3 videos in Full HD (1080p) + Bonus video 
  • Logo transparency
  • Professional work
  • Priority delivery
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
For the order you need:
  •  logo in .png/.psd or .ai/.eps format (transparent background)
  •  text - if do you want to use it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
 business/ youtube/ vimeo/ website/ presentation /quick intro

Reviews


mattdday:Outstanding communication, thank you so much

workgroupseller:you are welcome !

vg700019:Brilliant artist. Super fast and very helpful.

workgroupseller:Thank you !

joehaines:Great work


No comments:

Post a Comment