Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will create 3d logo animation video intro shield and sword

I will create 3d logo animation video intro shield and sword












About:

Hello...
I will Bring your Logo to Life by High Quality Shield 3D LOGO ANIMATION.

Don't settle for boring templates and not unique animations.
I Will create a stunning custom logo intro animation for you, 100% UNIQUE, professionally made. Stand out from competitors and boost your business, Impress your viewers with my work, your logo will not be forgotten anymore!

You'll receive: 

Your logo professionally animated

Quality Background Audio and Sound effects Included 

★ Shape of Shield can be changed upon requested

★ Suggestions for your animation 

★ Free unlimited revisions your satisfaction

★ 100% Satisfaction Guarantee 

★ DELIVERY ON PROMISED TIME GUARANTEED

How To Order : 

Simply send me your logo, and/or text and let me know how you want it animated, If you're not sure how, you can leave it to me, I'm very creative.


 I will deliver video in whatever format you need and 4K video is also available on demand.

I can also use .eps and .ai files or any high contrast image of logo  and make 3D Animation.
      
Let's do this! Order now!
https://www.fiverr.com/shahidrajouri

Reviews


summerfall2014:great job.

shahidrajouri:Thank you so much

davidparras:Great !!!!

shahidrajouri:Thanks for your valuable feedback. Outstanding experience with the buyer..

susanjohnson592:I can’t say enough about how amazing this artist is! Unfortunately I haven’t had the best luck with the prior FIVERR Sellers.... but this guy makes up for it a thousandfold! Truly magnificent! Thank you thank U thank you! I will be back!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment