Tuesday, July 24, 2018

I will do an eye catching youtube intro and outro end screen

I will do an eye catching youtube intro and outro end screen












About:

THE BEST ''YOUTUBE INTRO AND OUTRO'' GIG YOU CAN GET...

A video intro is extremely effective for when people are sharing your content on other platforms besides YouTube. I've also added a ''Subcribing/notification bell'' animation, so you won't miss any of your potential subscriber... The Outro look professional and clean, which encourages viewers to explore more content or directs audiences to take a specific action..

SOME FEATURES:
  • 101% satisfaction guaranteed.
  • Eye catching Animations. which has the power to turn your viewers into subscribers.
  • Intro comes with a notification bell animation.
  • Great atmosphere.
  • Synced with audio.
  • Perfect for any Channel.
  • 24 x 7 support.

HOW TO ORDER?
  • After ordering the Gig, send me your Logo, Channel name & outro text..
  • Choose your desired song, colour for intro & outro (optional).

If you have any doubts feel free to contact me....

Reviews


stphm12:So cool! Love the video he made for me!

staarfields:I got more views and shares on my Facebook post because of the awesome Intro than I had an along time! Awesome gig! Bought 3 gigs!

sumantkumar982:Saurav is exactly a person every business profesional or an entrepreneur would want to work with if he or she is planning to get animation or graphics work done. I am so happy and proud of this young talent. Thank you for your amazing work. Many more projects to be done from you, see you soon !

mallorydragon:IT WAS GRREAT! seriously i really liked the comunication with him and how easy is to make smal changes for an amazing final product

tknight87:Amazing work, easy to talk to, communication is perfect. Exactly what I was looking for! I hope to work with you soon again!


No comments:

Post a Comment