Tuesday, July 24, 2018

I will create for you the most creative and unique animations and intros.I will reply to your messages as quickly as possible! Cheers!. + See More

I will create for you the most creative and unique animations and intros.I will reply to your messages as quickly as possible! Cheers!. + See More












About:

Please kindly contact me before ordering, pricing will depend on the complexity of the animation.


Want a custom logo intro, a product or a brand video promotion, by ordering this Gig you can text me your idea and I will make it come to life in a 3D animation, got any questions feel free to inbox me for additional information.


Please kindly contact me before ordering, pricing will depend on the complexity of the animation.

Reviews


denisstrazding:Outstanding animationa, closely follows instructions and a pleasure to work with

ottilie:Amir is simply the best!!! High quality, quick communication and amazing delivery.

denisstrazding:Great quality, closely follows instructions.

vedomedia:Very easy to work with and quality production skills. Will definitely be using Amir again, thank you!

ottilie:If you need a 3D video animation, use Amir!! His quick communication, rapid revisions, and suggestions for videos attribute to the high quality of his work.


No comments:

Post a Comment