Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will create awesome nature video intro and logo animation

I will create awesome nature video intro and logo animation












About:

Like my gig? Definitely click the heart button on the right section to add it into your favourite list for future use!

MAIN FEATURES:
  • Resolution: 720/1080/4k
  • unlimited revision 
  • Custom-made everything. No template

You just need to send me your logo, describe your idea let my creativity does its job. In case you have a complex vision, kindly get in touch in advance so I can make sure that I can realize what you are looking for.
I provide a top quality logo animation with really affordable prices.
we can optimize your logo animation to fit different purposes like (email signatures , fb posts , twitch live streaming , ...etc)

What I need:  Your Logo in vector, eps, ai, png or layered psd file


Portfolio: https://bit.ly/2IzV92I

Thank for checking my profile.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment